START A JUDEO-CHRISTIAN CAUCUS IN YOUR STATE
MISSION: Judeo-Christian Caucus upholds our Judeo-Christian faith in government by educating and mobilizing the vote on key issues: Religious Liberty, Israel, The Persecuted Church, Marriage and Life Issues
Action Steps – First, you need a person willing to be a coordinator for this effort in your state.
1. The Coordinator identifies a State Legislator who shares the values & mission of the Judeo-Christian Caucus. All you need is one. However, more is make for a stronger voice.
2. The Coordinator sends the State Legislator an invitation by email and calls to speak personally with him or her.
3. The Coordinator asks the newly confirmed Legislator to recommend additional legislators willing to be the voice, and office, in your state capitol where people with concerns that fall into the Mission of JCC are welcomed.
4. As the Coordinator, you will now be able to work with Legislators on issues that either interferes with or upholds our Judeo-Christian Heritage and Values.
5. Coordinator builds relationships with other state coalition groups that are concerned about the issues and synergistic to the Judeo-Christian Caucus.
6. The Coordinator works now with both the Legislator/s and state coalition groups to track legislation that either interferes with or upholds our Judeo-Christian Heritage and Values.
7. The Coordinator helps with elections and rallys people of faith to vote for candidates that uphold the values of the Judeo-Christian Caucus.
8. The Coordinator helps to conduct regular calls or meetings to "rally the troops for action."
9. The Coordinator works with Legislators to create a plaque to be mounted on door in state capitol next to Legislators name. If you want to invite a Legislator to the Judeo-Christian Caucus in your state, CLICK HERE or call us 888.725.8654 | https://www.judeochristiancaucus.com/
If you want to be a Coordinator of the Judeo-Christian Caucus in your state, please contact 888.725.8654
Request Information on Starting a Judeo-Christian Caucus